NOAA - Ecosystem Goal Team - To protect, restore and manage the use of coastal and ocean resources through an ecosystem approach to management
Jobs - February 2009
- Biologist-Ecologist, NOAA
- Communications, Virginia Sea Grant
- Communications & Outreach, Consolidated Safety Services, Inc.
- Deep Shallow Water Corals Program Specialist, NOAA OHC I.M. Systems Group, Inc.
- Deputy Director, West Coast Seafood Processors Association
- Director & Lead Scientist, NOAA's Atlantic Oceanographic and Meteorological Laboratory
- Director NOAA OAR Ocean Exploration & Research
- Executive Director, Northeast Regional Association for Coastal Ocean Observing Systems (NERACOOS)
- Fisheries Biologist Estuarine Scientist, Apalachicola National Estuarine Research Reserve (ANERR)
- Fisheries Management Specialist
- GCOS Personnel, I.M. Systems Group, Inc.
- Legislative Advisor for Climate Campaign, Oxfam America
- Marine Research Assistant (Technician), University of Rhode Island
- Ocean Policy Intern, Marine Conservation Biology Institute (MCBI)
- Project Scientist, IPCC Working Group II Technical Support Unit
- RCUH Non-Civil Service Position, SOEST, JIMAR, and PFRP - HAWAII
- Research Scientist, University of Maryland Eastern Shore, Living Marine Resources Cooperative Science Center (LMRCSC)
- Several Positions, I.M. Systems Group, Inc. - HAWAII